Trusts and Estate Planning
While no one wants to dwell on their passing during their lifetime, planning your estate and drafting a living will and trust is necessary to ensure that your belongings are handled appropriately in the event of your passing. Regardless of the size of your estate, your personal property and finances are important and should be distributed by your exact specifications. Allow Gross Law Group to assist you in planning your estate and writing your trust. From helping you decide how to handle your personal property to offering solutions for the best ways to protect your assets from creditors and other risks, we have plenty of experience and truly care about making sure that your estate is handled properly.
Our estate planning services include drafting and updating wills, providing an analysis of tax liabilities, and offering valuable advice to ensure that your wishes are carried out and your assets are preserved to your specifications. When we draft, create, or analyze your estate, we will be sure to include the following:
- Instructions for passing on your values to your children, friends, or other family members.
- Instructions for the terms of your care if you are disabled before your passing.
- Minimization of taxes, court costs, and other legal fees in the event of your passing.
- Designated guardians or caretakers of your minor children (if you have any).
- A plan to continue care for family members with special needs without disrupting any government benefits.
- Instructions for distribution of our valuable and treasured possessions.
- Creation of a plan for the transfer of your business in the event of your retirement, disability, or passing.
- Plans for assisting loved ones whom you have concern for in regards to their financial well-being.
- The inclusion of life insurance to provide for your family in the event of your passing.
- The inclusion of disability income insurance if you lose your ability to work due to illness or injury.
- The inclusion of long-term care insurance to assist in paying for your care in the event of an extended illness or injury.
- Continue to provide assistance in updating and revising your will to ensure that your current wishes are always represented as your life changes and grows.
When you’re ready to plan your estate and ensure the health and safety of your family as well as the distribution of your assets, call Gross Law Group for all of your estate and trust needs!